Useful tools to assist you when developing Visual Studio Mac extensions
AddinMaker makes it easy to create and maintain Visual Studio for Mac and MonoDevelop extensions.
- Full support for creating, building, running and debugging addins from within MD/XS.
- MSBuild-based build system is extensible and allows building from the commandline.
- Code completion for addin manifests, file templates and project templates.
- Automatically handles referencing core MD/XS assemblies and assemblies from referenced addins.
AddinFilebuild action takes care of the details of bundling files with the addin.
- Multi-targeting support allows building against any MD/XS instance.